Quick and Healthy recipe....
- Bread slices - 2
- Grated Carrot - 1 medium size
- cheese - as per need
- salt to taste
- black pepper powder - 1 tsp
- chili flakes - 1 1/2 tsp
- paneer -50 gm (Optional)
- lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Butter - for roast
- Heat Tawa and roast bread slices with butter on slow flame.
- In mixing bowl,add grated carrot,salt,black pepper,cheese,paneer,coriander,lemon juice,chili flakes and mix it well.
- now spread this mixture on bread slices.
- on the top spread some cheese again.
- cook this bread until cheese melt.
- cut bread into long slice.
- serve hot.(note:you can avoid paneer.)